Welcome aboard the Fountain family! We're so excited to have you here.
- How do I add a new user to Fountain?
- How do I clone an existing position to create a new position?
- How do I customize the look and feel of the Fountain Application Form, Applicant Portal, and Jobs Directory?
- How do I import existing applicants and/or workers into Fountain?
- How do I retrieve the link to my position's application form?
- How do I start using SMS messages?
- See all 9 articles
These articles should cover most of your questions about how Fountain works.
- How can I best communicate with applicants via SMS? (Messenger)
- How do I send one-off, custom (email or SMS) messages to applicants?
- How do I use Message Templates?
- Message Delivery - Email, SMS, Unsubscribe
- What are Merge Keys and how can I use them?
- What are some examples of Message Templates that I can use?
These articles help guide you through tips and best practices to optimize your hiring process.
We've built integrations around the best in the business so you can focus in one place.
Learn more about the changes we've made to the platform and changes that are coming soon!
NEW Product Updates
Previous Product Updates
- New Feature: Posthire Global Search
- New Feature: Hiding Inactive Openings
- New Feature: Improved File Recollection
- New Feature: Approve File and Document Upload Label
- New Feature: Adding Merge Keys to a Document Signing Template
- New Feature: Setting Up Rule Stages Based on Scorecard Results
- See all 12 articles
Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Sessions and Calendar
- Where do I go to change my timezone?
- How can I be notified when a session is cancelled?
- How can I exclude meetings from being set up when I have other external meetings already scheduled on my calendar?
- What time zone is used for Sessions and how do I change it?
- Why aren't my Fountain calendar sessions showing up in my Google or Outlook Calendar?
Analytics, Custom Exports, and Timestamped Exports
UTM and Conversion Tracking
- When does Fountain send emails for Posthire recollections?
- If we recollect more than one document will the worker receive more than one email?
- If a worker is deactivated in Posthire by our internal system via webhook, will they continue to receive emails?
- If a worker doesn't submit a document on time, will they continue to receive emails?
- What happens if a worker lands in Posthire with an expiration date in the past?
- What happens when I approve/reject/recollect a document in Posthire?
- See all 13 articles
- How do I update the URL of my application form?
- How do I embed the Fountain application form in my website?
- How do I edit an application form?
- Is there I way to add a video to the application form?
- How do I use the advanced setting 'Allow applicants to advance by completing an action in this stage' in Custom stages?
- Why am I seeing an error while trying to save changes to the application form?
Automated Stage Messages
- How do I disable session cancellation notifications?
- How do I disable a message in a stage?
- How do I add a follow-up message to send out x days after an applicant lands in a stage?
- How do I delay a message in a stage?
- How do I update the reminder message to be sent out x hours before a scheduled session?
- How do I move an applicant from one Opening to another Opening?
- What does it mean when there is a pink exclamation point icon next to an applicant's name?
- What does it mean when an applicant's name is red in the Applicant Table?
- I don't see an applicant profile when clicking on their name on applicant table
Background Checks (Checkr, Onfido, Checkr Canada)
Fountain Lite is designed for businesses to manage applicants for their lightweight hiring.
Find our featured articles and guides here