Admin users can add a Time-Blocked Calendar to prevent regular and restricted users from adding sessions to specific days/times on the Calendar.
- Hover over your name at the top right of any Fountain page and go to your Company Settings.
- Click on 'Scheduling' on the left navigation bar.
- Click the blue 'Add Calendar' button.
- Name your new Time-Blocked Calendar.
- Add a new time block (or more than one). You have three options here:
- One Time Only
- Once you've added all of your time blocks, hit the Save button and you're all set!