Northpass Account Needed
Please consult your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Northpass and obtaining an account.
Setting Up Northpass Integration
- Make sure that you have the courses you want to integrate in your Northpass account.
- In your Northpass account, go to Apps on the top bar and click Configure next to the Fountain app.
- From the Fountain configuration page, copy the Northpass API Key and the Shared secret key (optional).
- Paste the following Fountain webhook URL into your Northpass webhook settings. Make sure you input the correct company slug instead of YOURCOMPANYNAME.
- Return to Fountain, hover over your name at the top right, and click on Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue Connect button next to Northpass.
- Paste your Northpass API Key and Webhook Secret (optional) into the Fountain stage settings.
- Once the callback and API key are set up, you can add and assign a Northpass course to your learning stage.