Setting Up Northpass Integration
- Make sure that you have courses in your Northpass account.
- In your Northpass account, go to Apps and click 'Configure' next to the Fountain app.
- From the Fountain configuration page, copy the Northpass API Key.
- Return to Fountain, hover over your name at the top right, and click on Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue 'Connect' button next to Northpass.
- Paste your Northpass API Key and Webhook Secret (optional) into the Fountain stage settings.
- Paste the Fountain webhook URL (https://callbacks.fountain.com/integrations/schoolkeep/yourcompanyname) into your Northpass webhook settings.
- Once the callback and API key are set up, you can assign a Northpass course to your learning stage.