Setting Up SchoolKeep Integration
- Make sure that you have courses in your SchoolKeep account.
- In your SchoolKeep account, go to Apps and click 'Configure' next to the Fountain app.
- From the Fountain configuration page, copy the SchoolKeep API Key.
- Return to Fountain, hover over your name at the top right, and click on Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue 'Connect' button next to SchoolKeep.
- Paste your SchoolKeep API Key and Webhook Secret (optional) into the Fountain stage settings.
- Paste the Fountain webhook URL (https://www.onboardiq.com/test_account/schoolkeep_callback) into your SchoolKeep webhook settings.
- Once the callback and API key are set up, you can assign a SchoolKeep course to your learning stage.