Checkr Canada is deeply ingrained into Fountain and a lot of things are possible after you integrate the two accounts. Set up only takes a minute!
- Contact your Checkr account manager to enable Canada reports.
- Log into your Checkr account.
- Navigate to Account Settings > Developer Settings.
- Under Webhooks, add the following webhook URL as Live and CA: https://fountain.com/checkr_canada_callback
- Under Subscriptions, enable the following settings:
- Copy your Checkr production API key for Fountain integration.
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Navigate to Company Settings by hovering over your name at the top right corner and then go to Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue Connect button next to Checkr Canada:
- Paste your Checkr Production API key.
- Enter in your Company Name; it will be filled in the official request form to the RCMP, so please use your legal business name.
- Select the location of your company.
- Hit the Save button! You're now integrated.
Checkr CA Fountain Integration
- Add the Background Check with Checkr (Canada) stage:
- Once the new stage is added (and you've integrated with Checkr Canada), you will be able to select the report package that will run in the stage settings:
Signing Submitted Consent Forms
- Once applicants have submitted their consent form, a user will need to sign and approve the consent form. You will see a notification in the Applicant Table letting you know that documents are waiting for signature:
- If it's your first time signing a consent form, it will ask you to draw your signature when you click on the notification:
- To sign the consent forms, click the blue Review & sign button:
- The next window will display a copy of the consent form for your review, and the options to sign or resend the consent form to the applicant: