Setting Up Checkr Canada Integration
- Contact your Checkr account manager to enable Canada reports.
- Log into your Checkr account.
- Navigate to Account Settings > Developer Settings.
- Under "Webhooks," add the following webhook URL as "Live" and "CA": https://fountain.com/checkr_canada_callback
- Under "Subscriptions," enable the following settings:
- Copy your Checkr production API key.
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Navigate to Company Settings by hovering over your name at the top right corner and then go to Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue 'Connect' button next to Checkr Canada:
- Paste your Checkr Production API key.
- Enter in your Company Name; it will be filled in the official request form to the RCMP, so please use your legal business name.
- Select the location of your company.
- Hit the 'Save' button! You're now integrated.
Setting Up Checkr Canada BGC Stage in Fountain
- Go to Workflow Editor.
- Add a new stage and select "Background Check with Checkr (Canada)" as the stage type:
- Once the new stage is added (and you've integrated with Checkr Canada), you will be able to select the report package that will run:
Signing Submitted Consent Forms
Once applicants have submitted their consent form, a user (with permissions) will need to sign and approve the consent form. You will see a notification in the Applicant Table letting you know that documents are waiting for signature:
If it's your first time signing a consent form, it will ask you to draw your signature when you click on the notification:
To sign the consent forms, click the blue "Review & sign" button:
The next window will display a copy of the consent form for your review, and the options to sign or resend the consent form to the applicant: