We now offer native document signing, a more seamless experience without the confusion of leaving the applicant portal. And you don't need a separate contract with another company! Pricing information is in your Company Settings.
Creating Signature Templates
- Navigate to your Company Settings.
- Click on 'Signature Templates' on the left hand side and click "Create Template":
- The next page will have you create your Signature Template:
- Template File - select the file(s) you would like for the applicant to sign
- What roles need to sign? - applicant role is required, additional roles are optional
- Click "Prepare Template."
- The next window will have you add fields such as signature, initials, etc. and specify the signer role for each:
To save you time, some text fields can be automatically populated with the correct info when you use your template. Text fields that support this include:
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Email
- Applicant Phone Number
- To do this, click on the menu for Who fills this out? and select "Fountain":
- Then, specify what the field should be pre-populated with.
- Press "Continue" and your template will be created!
- You'll be redirected to the Signature Templates page, where you can view all of your existing templates:
Setting Up a Document Signing Stage
- Navigate to the Workflow Editor.
- Click 'Add stage' at the top left corner and select 'Document Signing' as the Stage Type.
- In the document signing stage, select the template you set up under Company Settings.
- If you specified a second signer role in your template, select the user for the role:
- Add an automated message to the document signing stage using either the [PORTAL_LINK] or [PORTAL_URL] merge key to direct applicants to the applicant portal to sign the document: