Submitting Posthire Recollections As A User
If you're running a recurring data collection or recurring check in Posthire, and would like to upload updated documents for a worker, you're in luck! The process is fairly simple:
- Navigate to Posthire in your Fountain account.
- Search for the worker whose check you would like to submit the updated information for.
- Click on the 'Actions' button next to the worker's name.
- Hover over 'Submit check' and select the appropriate recurring check.
- A window will pop up with the fields that need to be updated; enter in all necessary information for the worker.
- Press 'Submit'!
That's it! Now the worker’s recurring check will be rescheduled for a future date.
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.