A Location determines an Opening's:
- Time Zone
- SMS Number
An example of a Location would be San Francisco, CA (city) or Southern California (region), but you can set up Locations however you would like!
To add a new Location:
- Hover over 'Jobs' in the main nav, and select 'Locations.'
- Click on the blue 'Add Location' button.
- Fill out the details for your new Location; this includes Location Name, Location Owner, Address, Country, Time Zone, Language, Brand, and SMS Number.
- If your Location is not associated with a physical address, you can click the 'Remote' checkbox under the map.
- Hit the blue 'Save' button at the bottom of the page, and you're all set!
To take it a step further, you can organize Locations by placing them into different Location Groups. To learn how, click here!