A Location determines an Opening's:
- Time Zone
- SMS Number
An example of a Location would be San Francisco, CA (city) or Southern California (region), but you can set up Locations however you would like!
To add a new Location:
- Hover over 'Jobs' in the main nav, and select 'Locations.'
- Click on the blue 'Add Location' button.
- Fill out the details for your new Location; this includes Location Name, Location Owner, Address, Country, Time Zone, Language, Brand, and SMS Number.
- If your Location is not associated with a physical address, you can click the 'Remote' checkbox under the map.
- Hit the blue 'Save' button at the bottom of the page, and you're all set!
To take it a step further, you can organize Locations by placing them into different Location Groups. To learn how, click here!
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.