With Scheduled Exports, you no longer need to manually navigate to the Reports section to download an export. Once added to the Export Scheduler, your export will auto-send from Fountain and be delivered to your inbox on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis.
Watch the following video for an overview of how to schedule an Analytics delivery:
To add a new Scheduled Export, follow the steps below:
Note that you must have a custom export with the necessary data for the scheduled export. Click here to learn more.
1. To create a Scheduled export, navigate to Analytics at the top of the page you are in within Fountain, then select Exports.
2. Select Export Scheduler in the top left of the screen.
3. Click the blue Add Export. The following window will pop up.
4. Title your scheduled export, and then select the custom export you want scheduled to send under Export. Select when you want this to be Exported At, using the time, days, and time zone. Select which users you want to receive this export under Recipients.
5. Once you've entered all of the information, click Add, and you're all set! You'll be redirected to the Export Scheduler stage, where you can see all of your existing Scheduled Exports.