With Scheduled Exports, you no longer need to manually navigate to the Reports section to download an export. Once added to the Export Scheduler, your export will auto-send from Fountain and be delivered to your inbox on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis.
To add a new Scheduled Export, follow the steps below.
Note that you must have a custom export with the necessary data for the scheduled export. Click here to learn more.
- Hover over the 3x3 button next to the chat message on the top right. Click Analysis.
- Click Exports on the top left of the page. Then, click Export Scheduler.
- Click the blue Add Export. The following window will pop up.
- Title your scheduled export, and then select the custom export you want scheduled to send under Export. Select when you want this to be Exported At, using the time, days, and time zone. Select which users you want to receive this export under Recipients.
- Once you've entered in all of the information above, hit Add, and you're all set! You'll be redirected to the Export Scheduler stage, where you can see all of your existing Scheduled Exports.