There are many types of stages you can choose from when building your hiring workflow. Depending on what you want to ask of your applicants and where you're operating in you may want to build the workflow differently. Before you start adding stages, make sure you have a plan for your workflow. If you need help planning your workflow, please read the article on designing your workflow. You need to have an Opening first before you can add stages. Check out the article on how to add an Opening.
This article covers:
- How to add a new stage
- Cloning a stage from another workflow
- Move the stage around
- Delete the stage.
- Get into the Workflow Editor by clicking on Actions next to the Opening then Edit Workflow. Or, you can access it from the Applicant Table by clicking on at the top right corner.
- In the Workflow Editor, click on the Add stage button, on the top left.
Click create a new stage or clone an existing stage.
Give your new stage a title and select the stage type and specify where in the workflow you'd like to insert it.
Give your new stage a title and select which stage from which Opening you want to clone from. All the stage settings, Stage and Follow Up Messages will also be cloned over.
• Cloned stages will not contain automatic move rules.
• Rule stages cannot be cloned.
- Click the blue button to confirm the add.
- Hold down the icon to drag and drop the stage to the position you prefer.
- When you release, the stage will automatically save at that position.
- Make sure there are no applicants in the stage. If needed, please move the applicants out.
- Click on the stage, click the .
- Click Ok to confirm the deletion.