To be notified of when your assigned sessions are cancelled, go to your Fountain account and hover the cursor on your name at the top right of the page. Click on 'My Profile' and scroll down to 'Notification settings'. Tick the 'Send email when assigned sessions are declined' box to enable notifications and hit 'Update Settings'.
Articles in this section
- Can auto-move rules move applicants to a stage other than On Hold when they become idle?
- Can I add a subcategory to a Position?
- Can I extract the date of applicant approval in exports?
- Does Fountain offer an API?
- Does Fountain support Conversion Tracking?
- How can I be notified when a session is cancelled?
- How can I exclude meetings from being set up when I have other external meetings already scheduled on my calendar?
- How do I add a follow-up message to send out x days after an applicant lands in a stage?
- How do I change my time zone?
- How do I delay a message in a stage?