URLs are only editable on the back-end, so please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new URL you would like. Once our support team has received the URL, we will submit a request to our developers to get it done for you.
Articles in this section
- Does Fountain support Conversion Tracking?
- How do I disable notifications for completed background checks?
- How do I see an applicant's background check status and reject him/her if it is incomplete?
- How do I update the URL of my application form?
- How do I use the advanced setting 'Allow applicants to advance by completing an action in this stage' in Custom stages?
- I don't see an applicant profile when clicking on their name on applicant table
- Is there a way to test the application flow as a user?
- Is there I way to add a video to the application form?
- What are the different Secure Fields currently offered?
- What URL Parameters does Fountain Support?