Harver is an assessment platform that enables employers to create and use assessments, reference checks, or interviews in one effortless process. Employers can then consolidate and analyze the results and share the data seamlessly with their HR technology to make hiring, training, and development decisions.
Users can use the Harver and Fountain integration to evaluate applicants utilizing their preferred assessment methods, and use the results of those assessments to make data-driven hiring decisions. When an applicant goes through the Fountain applicant process, they can seamlessly transition from Fountain → Harver → Fountain using the Redirect URL process. The integration is built on top of PAPI (Partner API), which means that users can add a partner stage to configure rules based on the partner Status and Partner Detail labels.
Together, Harver and Fountain enable companies to engage, hire, and develop the right talent at scale with smart, fast, and seamless software. Our integration enriches candidate profiles within Fountain with scientifically validated data from Harver – without ever switching systems.
- Behavioral Assessments
- Cognitive Assessments
- Soft Skills Assessments
- Job and Knowledge Skills Assessments
- Realistic Job Scenario Assessments
- Work-From-Home Assessments
- Automated Reference Check and Report
Getting Started with Harver
Users can add the Harver integration via the Fountain Integrations webpage. Go to the account profile in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations → Screening.
- Contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Harver on your account.
- Contact Harver team to request the API key or contact Harver to enable the integration and to provide an API key to you.
You MUST have the Harver API key and Account ID in order to integrate. Copy and paste your account’s API Key and Account ID and click the Save Changes button to turn on the integration.
Add Harver to the Workflow Editor
After you integrate with Harver on the Integrations page, you'll be able to add the Harver stage to the Workflow Editor
- Navigate to the job you want to add the Harver stage to and select Add Stage → Create a new stage. Visit the Add Stage section in this article for details on how to add stages.
Example of the Harver stage type in the Workflow Editor:
- Select the Stage Option Type package you want to use from the dropdown menu.
Harver Partner Rule Stage
When an applicant lands on the Harver Partner Stage in the application workflow, the Harver assessment will automatically be opened within Fountain, allowing the applicant to answer questions and additional requirements.
For more details on how to create partner stage rule for applicants in the Harver stage, contact your CSM at email@example.com.