Checkr is deeply ingrained into Fountain and a lot of things are possible after you integrate the two accounts. Set up only takes a minute!
1 Account Setup
After you have a Checkr account, email your point of contact at Checkr asking for three things and CC email@example.com in the email:
- “We’re integrating with Fountain.”
- “Can my Checkr account get production access to the Checkr API?”
- “Which report(s) is my account authorized to run?”
- Log into your Checkr account.
- Click 'Account' on the left navigator.
- Click Developer Settings on the nav bar.
- Create two webhooks, one for Live and one for Test. Paste this into both: "https://www.fountain.com/update_checkr_reports"
- Copy the production API key.
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Hover over your name at the top right of the page and click on 'Integrations.'
- Click on 'Screening' on the left.
- Connect to Checkr by pasting the Checkr API key.
- Hit 'Save Changes.'