Checkr is deeply ingrained into Fountain and a lot of things are possible after you integrate the two accounts. Set up only takes a minute!
1 Account Setup
After you have a Checkr account, email your point of contact at Checkr asking for three things and CC email@example.com in the email:
- “We’re integrating with Fountain.”
- “Can my Checkr account get production access to the Checkr API?”
- “Which report(s) is my account authorized to run?”
- Once you've confirmed that your Checkr account has access to the Checkr API and that you have access to the correct reports, log into your Fountain account.
- Hover over your name at the top right of the page and click on 'Integrations.'
- Click on 'Screening' on the left.
- Connect to Checkr by entering in your Checkr login credentials.
- Log into your Checkr account.
- Go to 'Settings' and then 'Developer Settings.'
- Add the following URL as a webhook: https://callbacks.fountain.com/integrations/checkr
- You're all set!