For international customers, Onfido offers a flexible means of automating and running background and identity verification checks.
1 Account Setup
After you have an Onfido account, email your point of contact at Onfido asking for three things and CC email@example.com in the email:
- “We’re integrating with Fountain.”
- “Can my Onfido account get production access to the Onfido API?”
- “Which report(s) is my account authorized to run?”
- Log into your Onfido account.
- Click 'Settings' on the left navigator.
- Click 'API' and then 'Webhook Management.'
- Paste this into where it says 'Webhook URL': "https://www.fountain.com/update_onfido_checks"
- Copy the Onfido API key.
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Hover over your name at the top right of the page and click on 'Integrations.'
- Click on 'Screening' on the left.
- Connect to Onfido by pasting the Onfido API key.
- Hit 'Save Changes.'