Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Apple iCloud, Google, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook calendars can be integrated into Fountain's scheduling and sessions system. Once the calendar is properly integrated and setup per your preferences, your sessions will be available on your personal email calendar.
Integrate Your Calendar
- Login to Fountain and click Calendar located in the top menu bar.
- Select Connect Calendar located in the top menu bar.
When you create Sessions on the Calendar and an applicant books it from a Scheduler Email, a calendar event is automatically created between you (if you were assigned to the session) and the applicant.
If you want to unlink your email calendar, click the gear icon located in the top right side of the screen, then choose Disconnect under Settings.
You can get notified whenever a session is booked or canceled. To toggle notification settings, follow the steps below.
- Select My Profile located in the dropdown menu underneath the name associated with your account.
- Scroll to Notification Settings, where there are four checkboxes that you can toggle to enable or disable a notification. You can get notified if a session is declined, booked, or booked within an hour before the start time. You can also enable desktop notifications for incoming messages.
- Click Update Settings, and you're done!