Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Both Google and Outlook calendars can be integrated into Fountain's scheduling and sessions system. Once the calendar is properly integrated and setup per your preferences, your sessions will be available on your personal Google or Outlook calendar.
Integrate Your Google & Outlook Calendars
Calendar Settings Update
The calendar settings menu option is no longer available in the My Profile section. Refer to the following steps for the new way to access your Calendar in Fountain.
- Login to Fountain and click Calendar located in the top menu bar.
- Select Connect Calendar located in the top menu bar.
- The following authorization page will appear. Enter the same email associated with your Fountain account, and then sign in to that respective email on Google or Outlook.
When you create Sessions on the Calendar and an applicant books it from a Scheduler Email, a Google or Outlook Calendar event is automatically created between you (if you were assigned to the session) and the applicant.
If you want to unlink your Google or Outlook Calendar, click the gear icon located in the top right side of the screen, then choose Disconnect under Settings.
You can get notified whenever a session is booked or canceled. To toggle notification settings, follow the steps below.
- Select My Profile located in the dropdown menu underneath the name associated with your account.
- Scroll to Notification Settings, where there are three checkboxes that you can toggle to enable or disable a notification. You can get notified if a session is declined, booked, or booked within an hour before the start time.
- Click Update Settings, and you're done!