Your data is yours -- which is why we make it easy to move in and out of Fountain. Custom Exports allow you to pull applicant data points from any position and stage into a spreadsheet format (CSV).
Our power-users use custom exports for a wide variety of uses:
- 'T-Shirt Size', 'Name' and 'Location' for worker uniforms
- 'Name', 'Phone Number' and 'Email' for workforce scheduling systems
- 'Name' and 'Address' for W-9 paperwork
- and many more!
Adding a Custom Export
- To start a custom export, navigate to 'Analytics' using the 3x3 app switcher in the upper right hand corner.
- Next, Click 'Exports' and then click on 'Custom Exports.'
- To create a new Custom Export template, click the 'New export' button, which will open the Export Template Editor.
- In this example, we'll export the full name and location of all applicants in the orientation stage, so we can print them a name-badge.
- Click 'Add source' to tell Fountain where you want to pull data from.
- First, we select the position we are interested, which in this case is San Francisco Movers. Within the position, we only care about those currently in the orientation stage.
- Click 'Save' to close the source selection prompt.
- Next, we want to specify which columns we want in our export. For our example, this will be full name and location. As I type in the names of these columns, Fountain provides suggestions for available fields. Select those of interest, (re)arrange them accordingly, and press save.
- You created a template!
When you click 'Save,' you'll be redirected to the Custom Exports page, where you can click 'Download' to begin your export. You'll receive an email with the link to the export at the email address associated with your account. Please note that the download link in the email will expire after one week!
Don't hesitate to contact us atif you have any questions, or need help with a more complex export!