The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
Lessonly is a learning stage you can add into Fountain. To integrate it, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Lessonly Integration
- Make sure that you have lessons OR courses in your Lessonly account.
- In your Lessonly account, go to your settings and copy the Lessonly API key.
- Paste the Fountain webhook URL (https://callbacks.fountain.com/integrations/lessonly) into your Lessonly webhook settings, under Reporting Webhook:
- Return to Fountain, hover over your name at the top right, and click on Integrations > Screening.
- Click the blue Connect button next to Lessonly.
- Paste your Lesson.ly subdomain, Lessonly API key, and subdomain into the Fountain integration settings. Anonymous Login Security Key and Process Integration Security Key are both optional.
- Once the callback/subdomain/API key is set up, you can assign a Lessonly lesson or course to your learning stage.
Using Lessonly in Fountain
- Add the Learning stage with lessonly.com stage.
- Select which lesson to give the applicants. Select this under the Contents drop-down. If the lesson is completed, you have an option to auto-move the applicant to the next stage of the workflow with the checkbox below.
- When an applicant lands in this stage, you can either use a merger key to send the link to the lesson in an automated email (recommended) OR have lesson.ly send an automated email.
- Once the lesson is complete, lesson.ly notifies Fountain indicating the completion of the lesson.
- Duplicates are not allowed on Lesson.ly, so applicants with the same email will have the same Lesson.ly object (Applicants who previously cleared the lesson will also show as cleared for all the applicants with the same email).
- Lesson.ly statuses are included in the applicant object for the Fountain API.
Return to Applicant Portal
If you want the applicant to return to applicant portal immediately after completing the course (recommended), please enable that option in your Lessonly dashboard. Please ping your Lessonly contact for more information.