If you're looking to pull data that's time-specific, then you're in the right place! You can use Timestamped Exports to see exactly when applicants landed in each stage of your workflow, along with a few stray data like with whom their sessions were scheduled with.
Here are some example use cases for Timestamped Exports:
- See how many applicants were moved to the 'Approved' stage in the past week
- Calculate the no-show rate for interview or orientation sessions
- Track the average speed to hire over time beyond the scope of Fountain Activities Overview
- To start a Timestamped Export, navigate to 'Reports' by hovering over the 3x3 icon next to Messenger:
- Click on 'Exports' and then 'Timestamped Exports.'
- To create a new Timestamped Export template, click the 'New export' button, which will open the Export Template Editor.
- In this example, we'll export the utm_source of all applicants in the San Francisco Movers position, so we can see how many of them were approved in the past week and also see which source they used to apply (i.e. Indeed, Facebook, Craigslist, etc.).
- Give the new Timestamped Export a title. For this example, we're going to name it "Approved Date & Source."
- Select the dates you would like to pull your data from. For this example, we're going to select 2016-09-18 to 2016-09-25. (The default is "All dates," which is the date of your account's inception to the present day.)
- Select any additional data keys you'd like to pull along. Here, we're going to add "utm_source" since we want to see where our applicants are coming from.
- Lastly, select the funnels (or positions) you'd like to pull your information from.
- You've created a template! For the example we used, it should look like this:
When you click 'Save,' you'll be redirected to the Timestamped Exports page, where you can click 'Download' to begin downloading your export. You'll receive an email with the link to the export at the email address associated with your account. Please note that the download link in the email will expire after one week.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or need help with a more complex export!