In addition to Custom Exports and Timestamped Exports, Fountain also allows you to pull all of your applicants' data in a CSV file.
This export includes data points such as:
- Phone number
- Current stage applicant is in
- Stage applicant was rejected from
- Rejection reason
- ...and all position/data collection responses
To pull the applicant data export, simply follow these steps:
- From your Fountain account, go to your Company Settings (under either your company name or your name at the top right of the page).
- Scroll all the day down to the bottom of your Company Settings.
- Click the 'Export applicant data to CSV' button.
- A link to download the CSV will be sent to the email associated with your Fountain account. Please note that the link will expire after one week!