When you reject an applicant or put an applicant on-hold, you can append a reason to his/her profile; this allows for better tracking and analytics down the road.
To Add a New Rejection Reason
- Hover over your name at the top right of any Fountain page and click on 'Company Settings.'
- Click on 'Reasons' in the left navigation bar.
- Click the 'Manage Rejection Reasons' link.
- You'll see that there are a number of default reasons that exist in the Rejection Reason manager. Add your new reason and hit 'Save.'
- Go to your Workflow Editor and click on the 'Rejected' stage.
- Add a customized message for your reason and save it.
- Back in the 'Rejected' stage, link your reason to the message you just saved.
Once you've added the message to your new Rejection Reason, you'll see it as an option when rejecting applicants from the Applicant Table or applicant profile:
And you're all set! Now, when you select your new reason when rejecting an applicant, the corresponding rejection message you set up in the Workflow Editor will be sent out to the applicant. You can set up as many Rejection Reasons as you would like!