Come across an applicant who's great, but you want to keep on hold and possibly reach out to at a later date? No problem! You can use the 'On Hold' stage and On Hold Reasons to place the applicants in a holding cell, keep track of why you put them in there, and contact them when the time is right.
For every applicant who is moved into the 'On Hold' stage, you can append an On Hold Reason to their profile; some of these reasons may include excess capacity, the applicant isn't available for the required hours, the area the applicant is interested in working in isn't yet available, etc.
To Add a New On Hold Reason
- Hover over your name at the top right of any OBIQ page and click on 'Company Settings.'
- Click on 'Reasons' in the left navigation bar.
- Click the 'Manage On Hold Reasons' link.
- Add a new reason and hit 'Save.'
- Go to your Workflow Editor and click on the 'On Hold' stage.
- Add a customized message for your reason and save it.
- Back in the 'On Hold' stage, link your reason to the message you just saved.
Now, when you move an applicant to the 'On Hold' stage, you can select an On Hold Reason and the corresponding message will send out to him/her. You can set up as many On Hold Reasons as you would like!