Recurring data collection checks in Posthire are a powerful tool you can use to effortlessly recollect workers' documents, expiration dates, and any other fields previously obtained from the position form or data collection form.
Adding a New Recurring Data Collection Check
- From your Fountain account, navigate to Posthire by clicking on a menu iconat the top of the page.
- Go to Recurring Checks at the top of the page and click on Data Collection on the left-hand side. Then, click on the blue Add Rule button.
- From here, you'll be asked to complete some fields to create a new rule:
All of these fields are required in order for you to create a new recurring data collection check:
- Check Name
- What Data to Check
- From: the position(s) you'd like the recurring check to apply to
- Request: the document or field you'd like to collect from your applicants
- Type: the type of field the above document/field is (e.g. file, text field, etc.)
- Collect: you can choose to collect upon expiration (if an expiration date is provided) or on a regular monthly basis
- If collection fails,
- Do nothing - best for if you'd like to take any manual actions on your end
- Deactivate worker - this will deactivate the worker in Posthire (red dot next to his/her avatar in the worker table)
Once the recurring check is set up, Posthire will start to request updated information via email from the applicants 30 days before the due date. Applicants will be able to submit updated information. If you approve the new info, then it will append to the applicant's profile in Fountain; if you reject the new info, it will send another request to the applicant asking to re-upload his/her info.
Screening Documents in Posthire
After your worker uploaded files for the Recurring Data Collection Check, you can screen them to make sure they are valid and not expired.
- Once the workers upload their documents, in Posthire > Workers > Worker Table for that opening, there will be the following button on the top right.
- Click it to view the old documents uploaded upon hiring and the new uploads from the Recurring Data Collection Check. After you screen the documents, you have three options.
- You can either Approve & Recollect on the expiration date of the document, Reject & Mark as Inactive, or Recollect Documents.
If you choose to Approve & Recollect later, the new document will replace the previous document in the applicant's data. There will be an approval email sent to the worker.
If you Reject & Deactivate, you will be prompted to enter a rejection reason. The worker will also receive a rejection email with the reason.
If you Recollect a document, you will be prompted to enter a recollection reason.