To invite a new user to join your Fountain account:
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Hover over your name at the top right of the page and click 'Users.'
- Click the blue 'Invite User' button.
- Enter in the user's full name as well as his/her email address.
- Select the permissions for the user, whether it be an existing User Role or custom permissions. (Learn more about User Roles here.)
- Click the blue 'Invite' button.
The user will then receive an email containing the link to confirm his/her account. Please note that it's possible for the email to land in a junk or promotions folder, so be sure to have the invited user check those in addition to his/her inbox!
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.