SMS messages are an effective communication medium with applicants; many of our customers see higher conversions and response rates using SMS. You can send automated SMS messages as part of the Stage Message, Follow Up Messages, etc.
To enable SMS for your account, go to the Company Settings, and click SMS in the left navigator. If you've already submitted your billing information to Fountain, you'll be directed to a page with SMS pricing, and the phone numbers in your account.
Add SMS Number
To add an SMS Number, follow the steps below. A full list of SMS prices can be found on the Pricing tab of the SMS page in your Company Settings by month.
|We currently offer numbers for the following countries:|
- Hover on your name on the upper right corner and click Company Settings.
- On the right-hand column, click SMS under Add-ons.
- Click on the tab My Numbers.
- Click on the blue Add a new number button.
- Select a country from the menu. For US numbers, designate an area code.
- Click Add Number to confirm.
Send SMS Messages
You can send SMS messages to applicants throughout their application process. Click here to see how to use SMS when an applicant enters a stage, and click here to view how to send follow-up SMS messages. To learn more about our messenger feature, where you can view all applicant messages across all openings, click here.