- View Duplicate Applicants
- Duplicate Applicant Handling
- Duplicate Criteria
- Duplicate Rules
- Duplicate Applicants in Applicant Profiles
- Duplicate Message
View Duplicate Applicants
Duplicate applicants can currently be identified by email, phone number, and name. Navigate to the Openings page and select Universal Applicant View from the Applicants dropdown menu.
When an exclamation point icon appears next to an applicant's name, it means that the applicant has a duplicate profile in Fountain.
You can also view duplicate applicants when you click into your openings and view the applicants in the stages.
Duplicate Applicant Handling
You can customize how you want to identify and handle duplicate applicants via Company Settings.
To set the parameters for duplicate applicants in your account, you can utilize any of the data keys displayed below. Fountain will flag Applications if any of the data fields you select are an exact match.
You can prevent applicants from applying more than once by choosing certain rejection reasons to automatically block. After that, you can define what happens when an identified duplicate applicant re-applies.
- Can apply more than once without restrictions - applicants can apply more than once to any job
- Can apply to each Job Opening once - applicants cannot apply more than once to any Opening
- Can NOT apply again - applicants cannot apply to any other position listed in your Public Directory if they have already submitted an application to one.
Duplicate Applicants in Applicant Profiles
If you click on an applicant and open their profile, the number of duplicate applicants will be available in the top menu bar next to the applicant's name.
If you select the dropdown arrow, and choose View all applications, the list of duplicate applications containing the duplicate information will appear.
You can customize the message that will be shown to applicants that are blocked by Duplicate Rules.