Yes! Fountain implements a simple REST API to help you programmatically manage your applicants, assign and remove labels, manage available slots, and perform the booking or canceling the booking of slots. You can access our API documentation here.
Articles in this section
- Can auto-move rules move applicants to a stage other than On Hold when they become idle?
- Can I add a subcategory to a Position?
- Can I extract the date of applicant approval in exports?
- Does Fountain offer an API?
- Does Fountain support Conversion Tracking?
- How can I be notified when a session is cancelled?
- How can I exclude meetings from being set up when I have other external meetings already scheduled on my calendar?
- How do I add a follow-up message to send out x days after an applicant lands in a stage?
- How do I change my time zone?
- How do I delay a message in a stage?