Using Zapier, we can connect with any of your Slack channels, to keep your entire team up to date with applicant movements in OnboardIQ. We frequently see teams use this to remember to review documents, or perform any manual physical actions related to applicants.
Setting Up Slack Notifications
- Create a Zapier account.
- Make a new Zap using Webhooks by Zapier as the trigger app.
- Use a Catch Hook as the trigger.
- Copy the webhook from Zapier (should look like https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/catch/123456/abcdef/) and paste it into the Webhooks section of your company's API page. Here, you can send an applicant's data to the webhook from the stage landing of your choice.
- Test and save the trigger in Zapier.
- Select Slack as the action app in the next step.
- Select one of the CREATE options.
- Select your Slack account; you'll need to log in.
- Specify the channel, message, etc.
- Test and save the action in Zapier.