As a recruiter, you might have hundreds of applicants to manage at any given time. The Applicant Table sorts applicants based on their current status and provides an easy way to view and organize all of your applicants in one place.
By the end of this module, you’ll be able to:
- Quickly view all applicants across your workflow and see their progress in any stage
- Sort by idle days to re-engage applicants
- Customize your applicant table view
The Applicant table provides a view of your entire hiring process. You can scroll across different stages to see current applicants in it.
Within the Applicant Table, labels are useful indicators of the progress within a stage. All stages with automated actions have their own labels. Example statuses include:
- Scheduled interview // Not yet scheduled
- Background check pending // Not yet consented to check
- Tax forms not yet signed
- Read more about labels here
The Applicant table is where you’ll spend most of your time in Fountain. See who is in each stage by clicking on different stages:
Take various actions such as advance an applicant to different stage, add columns, sort applicants, and bulk move applicants:
Use the search option if you are trying to find a specific applicant:
Here are some of the key functions of the Applicant Table:
Let’s say you reviewed an application and want to move the applicant to the next stage to continue the hiring process. How would you do this?
- Go to the Applicant Table
- Select Actions from the dropdown next to a test applicant (Click here to create a test applicant)
- Select Move to next stage
- Select the top blue button Move Applicant to next stage and send automated emails
Customizing your applicant table: What are filters and how can I use them