As a recruiter, it’s important that all information about an applicant lives in one place. The Applicant profile provides an organized view of each applicant’s information and a log of all activities and correspondence.
By the end of this module you’ll be able to:
- View Applicant information
- Add internal notes on an applicant
- Upload files and identification
- Move applicants to the next stage
- Move applicants to a different stage in the workflow
- Move applicants from one Job Opening to another
The Applicant profile provides a rich hub of information for each applicant. Access the Applicant Profile by clicking on an applicant name.
You can use the Applicant profile to see:
- Their application and questionnaire responses
- Their current status within the stage and next steps
- A history of their activity in Fountain
- Uploaded Files (i.e. drivers license)
You can also update their information, take notes, and contact them directly through the applicant profile.
Let’s say you try calling an applicant and want to make a note that they did not pick up. How would you do this?
- Click on the test applicant created in the previous module (or create a new one)
- Write a note in the notes section “called but no answer”
Across your workflow, there will be a few areas where you need to determine if an applicant is qualified to pass to the next stage or if they need to be rejected. This module will show you how to move an applicant across your workflow.
Each applicant has an Actions menu next to their name to take various actions such as advancing them to the next stage or sending them an email.
Read more here: How to perform actions on applicants