- Next you’ll select the parameters
- Next you’ll enter the value of the cumulative score you’re looking for, for this example we’re going to use a value of 4, because we’re looking for the best!
- Then you’ll need to select the actions this rule will perform
- Next you’ll select the stage you’d like to move the applicant to. For this example, we’re going to use
- From there you’ll need to select the rejection reason,
- The final step is to tell Fountain what to do in the event that the applicant does not meet the rule. For this example, we’re going to select
New Feature: Setting Up Rule Stages Based on Scorecard Results
Please sign in to leave a comment.