To enable two-factor authentication for your account, please contact email@example.com. Please note, this is a company-wide setting and will affect all users on your account.
Once two-factor authentication is enabled, all users will be prompted to set up 2FA on their mobile devices upon their next sign-in attempt. All subsequent login attempts for users will require a two-factor code.
Two-Factor Authentication in Fountain
- Log out of Fountain.
- On the Fountain sign-in page, once you attempt to sign in, you will see the following page:
- Users will the need to download the Google Authenticator or Authy app on their mobile device. These apps are available on Apple iOS store and Android Google Play.
- Once either app is downloaded, scan the QR code in the Fountain sign-in page.
- Enter in the verification code generated by the app and hit Verify.
- The following page will list 6 backup codes that you can use in place of the normal QR code in the event that you lose your mobile device.
Warning: Backup Codes
Please make a copy of these codes and store them somewhere safe! If you lose these backup codes, you will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to regain access to your account, and it will likely be a very lengthy process.
- After you press Continue, you will be logged into your Fountain account.