This feature allows you to mark documents as approved as a way to help with an audit trail and will also give you a more visual display of the status of applicants' uploads.
Here's a quick breakdown of how this works:
- An applicant uploads documents/files in a data collection stage.
- A user reviews files in the applicant profile and marks files as 'Approved':
- You're done! If you do not approve the files, you'll need to click on 'Re-collect File'.
- If you choose to recollect a file, users will not be able to mark the file as approved until the applicant resubmits.
- If the user chooses to recollect an approved file, approval status will revert to unapproved.
- A global label will appear on the applicant table - "X/Y Documents Approved".
The new label is "X/X Documents Approved".
When you click on "Approve" in the applicant profile, the "X/X Documents Approved" will change from red to green and display the number of documents that were approved.