This feature allows you to recollect documents with a simple click. We've also included a status update that is easily visible on the applicants profile to let you know that a file is being recollected. We've also added these actions in the 'History' tab of the applicants profile to create an audit trail of this.
Here's a quick breakdown of how this works:
- An applicant uploads documents/files in a data collection stage
- A user reviews files in the applicant profile and determines the file to be insufficient and recollects the file
- When you recollect a file, you will see a "Waiting for applicant to re-submit file" appear
- Recollecting a file will be recorded in the applicant 'History' tab to create an audit trail
- When you recollect a file, the applicants 'Document label' will be update to show that there is a pending document upload.
- Once the document has been uploaded, reviewed, and approved, the label will turn green.
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.