File Recollection Message Templates
With this feature, you can now add customized templates for file recollection. This feature is useful if you'd like to add a custom touch to your recollection messages, or if you would like to add a message in another language.
In order to use a template on file recollections, you'll first need to set up a "File Recollection" template in your message templates.
- To add a file recollection message template, you'll navigate to your 'Message Templates' in your 'Company Settings'
- From there, you'll click on 'Add Template'
- You'll need to name the template, and the 'Template Type' must be "File Recollection"
- Once you've named your template, you'll need to click on "Edit Email" or "Add SMS"
- When composing your email/SMS, please note that the message must contain either the [PORTAL_UPLOAD_REQUEST_LINK] (email only) or [PORTAL_UPLOAD_REQUEST_URL] (email and SMS) merge keys and when you're finished click "Save Message" and then click "Save Template"
- From there, to recollect a file using this template, click on "Re-collect File" on the applicants profile
- To use the templates, select the "Custom" reason in the "Recollection Reason" dropdown menu
- Once you've selected the custom reason a new box will appear "Use Message template (Optional)"
- From there you can choose your message template from the dropdown menu
- Click on the name of the message template you'd like to use and the template will apply and you'll be able to preview the message prior to sending. From there you can click send
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.