Reorder Option Bank Options
Ever wanted to reorder your Option Bank options? Now you can! This is useful for ordering options alphabetically, grouping options by category, or any other order you'd like.
How it works:
Simply drag-and-drop your Option Bank options to your desired order.
- Go to your Company Settings by hovering over your name in the upper right hand corner of Fountain and selecting Company Settings.
- Find 'Option Banks' in the 'App Settings' section on the left hand side.
- Locate the Option Bank you'd like to reorder in the list. Searching your option banks may help!
- From the Actions dropdown, select 'Edit Option Bank'.
- Click on the reorder icon () and drag-and-drop your option to wherever you'd like it to be in the list.
- When you're done reordering your options, hit Save.
That's it! Any question linked to your Option Bank will now show the options in your desired option order.
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.