Now that the job is set up, it's time to publish your job and get some applicants!
Publishing the job makes the job live so applicants can apply to it. In the process, you can also post the job to several free job boards.
- Click .
- A box will pop up to review your job details.
- Review the job information and make any edits as needed.
- Toggle on/off to Post to free job boards.
- Click Publish.
You can unpublish a job the same way you published it by clicking on .
At this point you have two options:
- You can unpublish the job only and keep all of your applications in the system.
- You can unpublish the job and archive all of the applicants in the job. Archiving applicants will permanently delete their information from the system.
Keep in mind that unpublishing a job will prevent new applicants from applying, so you only want to do this if you are done hiring or have received too many applicants.