What Can Fountain Do
Fountain is a hiring software platform built to scale your hiring needs by streamlining onboarding tasks and automating follow-ups. You can customize your hiring workflow to help you tackle the many challenges in the hiring process. Here are some ways Fountain can help you automate, screen, onboard, and scale.
Decrease your team's workload and touch points with:
- Automated follow-up messages
- Logic rules to move applicants
- Automatically move applicants by idle time
Screen for the right applicants by using some or all of these features:
- Background checks (MVR and Criminal)
- Personality Tests
- Video Interview Recordings
Streamline onboarding by including the following as part of the hiring workflow:
- Sign contracts, agreements, and fill out forms
- Upload documents and photos
- Fill out information/questionnaires
- Schedule orientations/interviews/meetings
Scale your hiring process by:
- Automate recurring checks and requests for updated documents from approved workers as expiration dates approach
- Track the source of your applicants by passing UTM parameters
- Identify bottlenecks and improve your process by using Analytics insights
How Fountain is Structured
Each job you're recruiting for should be set up as an Opening in Fountain. Having one Opening for each unique Position and Location combination allows you to have different workflows for each, where the hiring requirements/steps may differ. For example, if you're hiring for a driver (Position) in San Francisco (Location) and a driver in New York, two separate Openings allow the flexibility to list different pay rates, ask different questions, run different background checks, etc.
Where to Begin
We recommend you read through the articles in the Getting Started section in the order they are laid out. When you feel comfortable with the lay of the land, head over to the Begin Building section, where we'll go over the strategies of planning for the master Opening, and refining that workflow before we clone it to all your different locations.