What Can Fountain Do?
Fountain is an applicant screening software that simplifies, automates and streamlines the recruitment and hiring process. The software enables the client to customize the workflow, filter candidates and reduce redundant tasks for an optimal experience.
Here are a few ways Fountain can help automate and scale your operations.
Decrease your team's workload and touchpoints with:
- Automated follow-up messages
- Rules that move applicants based on predetermined criteria
- Rules that move applicants based on idle time
Identify the right Applicants using these features:
- Video Recorded Interviews
- Integrated Background Checks
Streamline screening using these automated steps:
- Host questionnaires with pre-set criteria
- Collect document and photo uploads
- Sign agreements and other forms
- Schedule interviews, orientations, and training
Use these tools to help scale your operations:
- Automated requests for valid worker documents as expiration dates approach
- Applicant source tracking using UTM parameters
- Analytic insights that identify bottlenecks
Features and Buttons
Following are some of the buttons and features mentioned in the Navigating Fountain and Admin & User training videos.
- Openings Page
- View all Openings on this page. Note that inactive Openings are still active - they are simply hidden from the Jobs Directory. Learn more here.
- Applicant Table
- View all Applicants within a select Opening. Perform individual or bulk Applicant actions such as moving them to another stage, approving or rejecting them, requesting a document, etc. Learn more here.
- Applicant Profile
- The Applicant Profile holds all information on a given Applicant, including answers to questions, uploaded documents, their timestamped history, their BGC status, etc. Learn more here.
- View trends like Applicant volume, conversion rate, scheduler show-rate, etc.
- Company Settings
- Customize your account, manage integrations, invite Users, access advanced settings, etc.
- View all past and upcoming scheduled sessions. Learn more here.
- View and reply to all Applicant SMS messages. Emails are managed from inbox. Learn more here.
Where to Begin
The Getting Started section describes vital steps required when the user initially creates the opening and its corresponding workflow. Once this has been developed, the Using Fountain section should be accessed to detail the process for creating a Master Opening, which is primarily used to clone additional openings per the client’s needs.