Remove the hassle of finding applicants. Let Fountain take care of sourcing so you can focus on hiring the workers you need!
Boost is the simplest, fastest and most effective way of getting applicants. Boost takes away the effort and the manual work around finding job boards, posting the job, manually checking for applicants etc. When you set a boost, Fountain will take care of finding the best job boards that are suited for the position you are hiring for and distribute your job to them. Fountain will also dynamically sponsor or promote your jobs to get you the most number of applications from qualified individuals.
With 3 clicks, you can let us know who you are looking for and when (i.e. I need 2 cashiers in 2 weeks). Fountain's system will automatically recommend a budget based on your inputs and data from similar jobs. The boost is optimized to yield you the most number of applicants for the least amount of money. Play around with the inputs and see the recommendations change! Once you are comfortable with the recommended boost (or set your own boost!) - simple confirm and pay.
In this article you'll learn:
How a Boost works
A boost is a budget that is allocated toward finding you applicants for your job openings. Fountain works with a network of 80+ job sites and publishers.When you pay for a boost on the platform, Fountain does the following:
- Identifies the best mix of job boards suited for your job.
- Publishes your job on the identified job boards.
- Sponsors your job on jobs boards from your allocated boost.
We understand that many of the best workers come from the local community. This is why we branch out from typical job sites and work with local digital avenues (i.e. college job sites, local media, etc.).
Boosting your Job Opening
- Click Get Started on the blue banner under your job name.
- Set the amount of people you need to hire.
- Adjust the time frame that you would like your job to be boosted.
- Fountain will recommend a boost amount based on your inputs and our dataset.
(Note: You can also Set your own boost if you already have a budget in mind).
- Fountain will also estimate the number of expected applications for a given boost.
- Click Next.
- Enter credit/debit card information.
(Note: You can save this card to your account for future purchases (optional))
- Click Pay.
- Your boost is now active! You will now see information on your boost below the job title. Within the next 24-48 hours, you will begin to see applicants for your job.
Managing a Boost
Once your boost is active, you can click View Details to view how many applicants you have received from the boosted job.
Your boost will be active for the entire time specified and will let you know how many days are left. If you decide to unpublish a job, the boost will expire and the job will be removed from all job sites. We recommend letting a boost expire naturally over the specified duration as your boost is paid for up-front and will not be refunded.
Note: If you have already filled this position, but have an active boost, you should keep this job published and use these applicants for another job opening.
Renewing a Boost
You can only have one active boost at a time per job opening. Once your boost expires, you can renew your boost for more applicants by clicking Start New Boost.
Note: You can also view your boost history to see how past boosts have performed.