Recurring document signing checks in Posthire are a powerful tool you can use to effortlessly recollect a signature in a document.
Adding a New Recurring Check
- From your Fountain account, navigate to Posthire by clicking on a menu iconat the top of the page.
- Go to Recurring Checks at the top of the page and click on Document Signing on the left-hand side. Then, click on the blue Add Rule button.
- From here, you'll be asked to complete some fields to create a new rule:
All of these fields are required in order for you to create a new recurring data collection check:
- Check Name
- The openings that this rule will apply to
- Which document signing template you need the applicants to sign
- Send Frequency
- The frequency in which the document signing template needs to be sent to the applicants
Once the recurring check is set up, Posthire will start to request updated information via email from the applicants.