This feature is in beta and is not enabled for all Fountain accounts. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com if you are interested in testing this feature in beta and participating in user feedback.
Boost is a new feature that automatically posts your job and application form to multiple job boards, to help you find applicants for your Opening. Boost takes away the effort and the manual work of finding job boards, posting the job, manually checking for applicants, etc. Let Fountain take care of sourcing so you can focus on hiring the workers you need!
How Sourcing works
Fountain works with select publishers and subsequently a network of 80+ job boards including Craigslist, Google Jobs, Ripple, Glassdoor, Upwark, Jobble, Neuvoo, LinkedIn, Indeed, Adzuna, Jobs2Careers, and many more. When you create a Boost, you can set a budget for the 2 week time period. During this timeframe, Fountain will:
- Publish your job and the URL for the application form on select job boards.
- Promote your job on jobs boards using your Boost budget.
Effectiveness of the Boost
- Location of job
- escriptive but concise, include explicit job requirements, and be consistent in language, information, and tone. Avoid spelling mistakes or copy errors. Reference the job address/location
- Higher budgets lead to higher bids on job boards, which convert to more views, more clicks, and more applies.
- Make your job title enticing by adding a pay rate.
- Boost success is dependent upon the volume and interest level of prospective applicants in the job’s area, which can vary by season and can be based upon the factors listed above.
Available only in the US
Enterprise Sourcing is only available to Openings in the US with a physical address. Openings with remote Locations are not currently supported. To update the Location of your Opening, go to Locations and add at least a city to your Opening.
Boosting your Job Opening
- On the top left in Fountain, hover over Jobs. Click Openings.
- Click the blue Find Applicants on the top right.
- Click Get Started.
- Select the Opening you want to Boost. You can search for additional Openings in the search bar. Click Next Step.
- Confirm the existing job details in our system, and complete any missing job details. The salary can be a range or an exact number. If you want to change the address of the job, go back to the Location level to edit.
Marketing Your Opening
The job description is not only required in order to make a Boost, but this is also your chance to market your job to applicants. Aside from the job details, this is the only other information your applicants will see on the job board, so make sure it counts. The job description must contain more than 50 characters in order for you to proceed to the next step.
- Set a budget -- we recommend starting with $1000 for a more effective campaign. Please note the estimated applicants you'll receive is just an estimate and is not a guarantee of applicant volume.
- If you have a coupon code, click Have a coupon code? on the bottom right to fill it in.
- Click Next Step, confirm all the details on the Summary page, and your Boost is now active! The payment will be automatically added to the next month’s invoice.
Managing a Boost
Enterprise Boosts last two weeks. Once your Boost is active, click on the on the top right corner of the opening you boosted. Click View Boost to see the number of applicants and time remaining in the Boost.
Keep in Mind:
- Boost is not refundable. We recommend letting a Boost expire naturally over the specified duration as your Boost is paid for up-front and will not be refunded.
- Boost Cancellation takes up to 24 hours. Once you cancel a Boost, it can take up to 24 hours to remove the job listing off job boards.
- Contact Support to cancel your Boost. If you decide to stop a Boost before its scheduled end date, contact your Customer Service Manager and they can help cancel it.
Applicants who apply via your Boost can be identified by looking under the Boost Source field on the Info tab of their Applicant Profile -- this will display the individual job board from where the applicant came from when they applied.