Watch this video to get a tour of Fountain.
Here are some of the buttons and features that the video references.
- Opening Page
- Where you can view all of your openings. View the article with this information here.
- Applicant Table
- This is where you can view the applicants within a certain opening and perform actions on them, whether that be moving, approving, requesting documents, and more. More information on that here.
- Applicant Profile
- When you click on the name of an applicant, the applicant profile shows up with applicant information and actions. View the Applicant Profile article here.
- This is where you can view the exports and data pulled from Fountain.
- Company Settings
- Here is where you can toggle most of your settings within Fountain.
- Within the Sessions tab, you can view all the appointments you have made, as well as schedule availabilities for applicants to choose from. More information on that here.
- You can view and reply to all the applicant SMS messages in the messenger tab. View more information on messaging here.