Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Accurate is a background check service that can be integrated with the Fountain application process. Setup is quick; read on for directions!
Setting Up Accurate
- Locate the API key and secret API key from your Accurate account. Your Accurate implementation team should have sent you an email containing this information or you can find your API key and secret API key in your Accurate Dashboard. In the image below the 'Live' Client ID is the API Key and the Client Secret is the secret API key to be used.
- Copy both for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening on the left side. Click on Connect to the right of Accurate.
- Enter your API, Secret API.
- Enter the Accurate Package name as it appears in the email sent to you by your Accurate implementation team. Please note that incorrectly entered package names will cause errors and prevent the integration from working correctly. If you receive the error 'No Packages found', double-check that the package names match those in your Accurate account and that you have used the 'Live' API Key and secret API from your Accurate dashboard.
- Click Save, and you're done!