This feature is in beta and is not enabled for all Fountain Enterprise accounts. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in turning this feature on for your account. Turning this feature on will replace all links to original applicant table with option to go back to the original.
Applicant Table allows you to managing the applicants in a single Opening stage by stage. This is visualization of the workflow makes it easier to see how applicants are moving through the workflow as well as assessing the health and efficiency of your funnel.
- Getting to the new Applicant Table
- Switch to another Opening
- View Applicants in each Stage
- Search Applicants
- Additional Settings
Getting to the new Applicant Table
To navigate to the Master Applicant View, click on Applicants on the top navigation bar, and select Applicants.
Switch to another Opening
- Click on the Opening name on the top of the table.
- Select the Opening from the dropdown list. You can also use the search box to look for Openings by location name, address, or position/job name.
View Applicants in each Stage
Click on the different stages on the top bar above the table to see the applicants that is in the stage. Notice the stages are in the order that you built your workflow, this gives you the visual of how the applicants are moving through through the funnel (from left to right). The approved, reject, and on hold stage will be to the right.
If you are looking for specific applicants either you can do so in two ways:
- Search applicant box
- Filter by status or data keys
The search applicant box allows you to find individuals by name, email, phone number, or data on the applicant profile. You can even put in multiple search words by separating it with a comma (,). For example, you want to find all the applicants with the name "Frank" and have "Truck" on their profile; simply type "frank, truck". Note that anyone with "truck" will show up, that includes emails and name. So if you are searching specifically to those who answered "truck" for the question with data key "car_type", use the advance filter.
The setting buttonon top of the table gives you some additional settings and actions. This includes:
- Manually add an applicant
- Edit Workflow
- Edit Job Details - this takes you to the Opening setting where you can edit details about this job position such as pay, location, position, etc.
- Preview Job - this open up this opening's application form where applicants use to create themselves as an applicant
- Create Boost - publish your job on job boards to attract more applicants.
- Import Applicants via CSV - bulk add applicants