The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product that Fountain does not support. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
Set up Ubeya Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once Ubeya has been enabled for your account move to Step 2
- Locate the API key from your Ubeya account. Your Ubeya implementation team should have sent you an email containing this information or you can find your API key in your Ubeya Dashboard.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of Ubeya.
- Enter your Ubeya API Key.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Ubeya Stage to Workflow
- Choose Ubeya Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on the Ubeya stage, applicant's basic info will be automatically shared with Ubeya
- When the applicant successfully moved to the next stage, the partner status label Hired will appear in the applicant table.
Ubeya uses valid phone number as a duplication mechanism. If an applicant uses an invalid phone number or previously used phone number he will be remain in the Ubeya stage.