We are actively updating various parts of our platform. As a result, some screen captures may reflect earlier versions of our product. We are working diligently to update our articles to reflect these changes. To learn more about our updates and new features, visit our release notes.
Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Set up eduMe Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once eduMe has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the eduMe team to request the relevant API key and Account ID.
- Copy both for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click Connect to the right of eduMe.
- Enter your eduMe API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add eduMe Stage to Workflow
- Choose eduMe Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out the article on how to add a stage here.
- When an applicant lands on the eduMe Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to eduMe's web portal.
- Once the relevant exercise is completed on eduMe portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain applicant portal.