On both the upgraded Applicant Table and Universal Applicant View, you can customize the applicants you're viewing by applicant's attribute such as their background status, document signing status, answers to a question, idle time, their file review status, or have unread messages.
- What can I filter by?
- Create a Filter
- Save a Filter
- Apply a Saved Filter
- Edit or Delete a Saved Filter
What can I filter by?
|Everify||Status of authorization for employment eligibility.|
|Background Check||Status of a background check package.|
|Data Fields||Data on the applicant: answers to questions, Applied Date (date in which applicant applied to your job), Idle Since (dates in which applicant has not performed any action on the application, Is Duplicate (flagged as a duplicate applicant).|
|Data Collection||Filters by applicant's progress on certain Data Collection Stage.|
|File Review||Status of each file's review status. Approved - been reviewed and approved by a user. Pending Review - waiting for user to review. Recollecting -|
|Scheduler||Status on scheduling for a session from a Scheduler Stage|
|Northpass / Lessonly||Status of each course.|
|Video Recording||Status of the video recording from a video recording stage|
|Traitify||Status on the personality assessment by role.|
|Assigned User||User who assigned to the applicant.|
|Custom Labels||Status: complete (checked) vs incomplete (unchecked)|
|Has Unread Message||Unread SMS message from applicant.|
Create a Filter
- Click on above the table.
- Click on + New Category. You can add multiple categories to your filter; this will search applicants who meet ALL the condition in across all the categories.
- Click + Rule to add a rule. You can add multiple rules under the same category. By default this will search for applicants who meet ALL the criteria in your rules i.e. applicants who match Rule A AND Rule B AND...
- Choose a criteria in the first box.
TIP: You can search the your list by clicking on the dropdown and start typing.
- Then select an operator. This can vary from contains, does not contain, is equal to, is not equal to, includes any, does not include, exists, does not exist, is, is before, or is after. The operator will vary depending on if the value is a number, text, date, or boolean (True/False).
When using advanced filters and adding rules, we support both OR and AND filters. The OR filter can be enabled by toggling the dropdown between rules.
- Lastly, choose a value.
Multi-Select Dropdown Value
Some of the values may be a dropdown, you can select more than one value in this case. This will search for applicants who have value A OR value B.
- Click Apply to apply the filter to your table of applicants.
Save a Filter
- Once you have your filter built, click on Save as on the top.
- Give your filter a name and click Save.
- Click the blue Apply button to see it reflected on your table of applicants.
- The filter icon above the table is now updated with the saved filter name that has been applied.
Apply a Saved Filter
- Click on Filter button above the table.
- Click on the Filter Name on top of the filter panel.
- Pick the saved filter from dropdown list. You can also search for your filter here by typing into the search box.
- Click the blue Apply button to apply the saved filter to your table of applicants.
Edit or Delete a Saved Filter
- Load the saved filter just like you would if you were to apply it. See steps 1-3 in Apply a Saved Filter above.
- To edit, make the modification of the filter and click Update on top of the filter panel. You cannot rename a save filter, but you can save it as a new filter and give it a new name.
- Click the Apply button to apply the saved filter to your table of applicants.
- To delete, click the icon next to update. Confirm by clicking on the Delete button.
Best Practice: Groom your Saved Filters
Since everyone on your team can see each other's saved filters, it is best to delete any unused filters and keep the list clean. We recommend starting off with a few team filters instead of everyone making their own one immediately. Also consider using some naming convention to keep the list organized ie. Department - filter name.