You may perform a wide range of actions on applicants such as sending email, SMS, moving the applicant, uploading a file. These actions are accessible from the table or from the Applicant Profile. You may perform actions on a single applicant or select a few and perform a bulk action.
Getting to the Action Menu
From the Applicant Profile, click in the upper right corner of the Applicant Profile.
Types of Action
Send SMS and email messages to applicants by selecting Send Email or Send Text/SMS. From here, you may create a new message or click to load a template. Add an image or use merge keys by clicking on the icon. To edit an email in HTML code, click on .
You may delay sending a message by checking the box below the message body. When delaying a single message, it will be scheduled according to the Applicant's Opening time zone. However, if delaying a bulk send from the Master Applicant View, messages are scheduled according to the User's time zone.
- Send Automated email or SMS stage messages associated with their destination stage. To preview the full message, click on .
- Create a signature request upon an applicant landing in a Document Signing Stage.
- Select the On Hold or Rejection reason accordingly, upon an applicant landing in either stage.
Once you are done editing, click Submit. If you want to edit other information, check the Show account custom keys. You will then see a list of fields with data key titles. You can also click Add additional info on the bottom. Give a a data key and value just like you would when adding a new question in the Data Collection Stage.
To make changes to submitted details on the applicants, go to the details section in the applicant profile to edit.
To take action on more than one applicant, select the applicants you want to perform an action on.
- There a few ways to select applicants for bulk action:
Check the box next to the applicant on the left side.
Check the box above the table in the header.Click on Select All on the bulk action bar at the bottom of the page. This will select all the applicants in this list. *Note: If you have any filter or job selector filter in MAV on, this will alter the list of applicants, therefore select all will only select applicants that match the criteria in the filters.
- Choose the action you want to take on these applicants. You can bulk assign user, email, send SMS, Move to Next Stage (only available on Applicant table not on MAV), Move to Opening.., reject, and delete.
Large Bulk Action Takes Time
Bulk actions on large number of applicants will take time for our system to process. We may give you warnings like this: Please be patient and consider performing bulk actions in smaller batches.