Navigating to the Action Menu
You may access the Action menu from either the Dashboard view (Applicant Table or Master Applicant View) or from an Applicant's Profile.
Alternatively, from within an Applicant Profile, click in the upper right corner.
Types of Actions
Best practice is to navigate to the Applicant Profile to add or edit information directly. Picklist values will be displayed here for easy reference.
To instead edit from the Dashboard view, click Edit Applicant to be directed to this page:
If you would like to edit information for any fields that are not displayed here, check the Show account custom keys box. You will then see a list of fields where you may enter information.
You may also click Add additional info toward the bottom of the page. Provide a Data Key and Value just like you would when adding a new question in the Data Collection Stage.
Once you are done editing, click Submit.
Delay sending a message by checking the box below the message body. When delaying a single message, it will be scheduled according to the Applicant's Opening time zone. However, if delaying a bulk send from the Master Applicant View, messages are scheduled according to the User's time zone.
You can search and apply a template in the message thread on the applicant profile.
- Send the Automated email or SMS stage messages that is associated with the destination stage. To preview this message, click on .
- Create a signature request upon an applicant landing in a Document Signing Stage.
- Select the On Hold or Rejection reason accordingly, upon an applicant landing in either stage.
- There a few ways to select Applicants for a Bulk Action:
Check the box next to the Applicant on the left side.
Check the box above the table in the header.Click on Select All on the bulk action bar at the bottom of the page. This will select all the applicants in this list. *Note: If you have any filter or job selector filter in MAV on, this will alter the list of applicants, therefore select all will only select applicants that match the criteria in the filters.
- Choose the action you would like to take. Bulk Assign User, Send Email, Send SMS, Move to Next Stage (only available on Applicant table not on MAV), Move to Opening.., Reject, or Delete.
Large Bulk Actions Take Time
Bulk actions on large numbers of applicants will take time for our system to process. We may give you warnings like this: Please be patient and consider performing bulk actions in smaller batches.